GeneWatch produces a range of publications. They are all designed to be informative and to stimulate debate.
- GeneWatch Briefing Series: Briefings are produced five times a year. Each briefing is between 8 and 12 pages long. At the beginning of each year a review of the previous year is produced.
- GeneWatch Reports: Since 1998 GeneWatch has produced a range of indepth reports.
- Consultation Responses: GeneWatch often responds to Government consultations, you can find copies of all our responses here.
- MP Briefings:Written for members of the UK, Scottish and EU Parliaments to provide information prior to specific debates or key stages in policy discussion.
- GM Public Debate Briefings: Published in 2003, this is a series of 2 page information briefings prepared for the 'GM Nation?' public debate on GM crops.
- Biological Weapons Series: A series of 4 briefings looking at the issues of genetic modification for biological weapons.
- Farmers Information Series: Three briefings produced in 2000 that looked at the agronomic and economic implications of GM crops for farmers
- Farm-Scale Evaluation fact sheets: Written btween 2000 and 2002, these fact sheets explain what these experiments were about and give a description of each GM crop involved.